We are Hiring
Fire Bee Techno Services Pvt Ltd careers to open the door for professional growth and development, giving you access to a robust suite of tools and experiences. By this career opportunities you may find any category of openings such as Android developer jobs, iOS developer jobs, or Web developer Jobs, etc. Choose the one that best suits you and apply.
1. Proven software development experience in PHP
2. Understanding of open source projects like WordPress
3. Understanding of frameworks like Laravel , CI
6. Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
7. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
1. Experience working with Micro Services architecture
2. Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks.
3. Experience with ORM's like Hibernate.
4. Good knowledge of developing RESTful web services using Spring Boot.
5. Basic knowledge of AWS Cloud.
6. Experience working with MySQL Database.
7. Must have good analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
8. Good communication skills.
1. Experience in Microsoft .NET and C# 2. Knowledge of Web Development with Microsoft .NET/ASP.NET is a plus 3. Experience with CI/CD processes is of advantage 4. Knowledge of CGI and common rendering technologies is preferable 5. Knowledge in software architecture documentation 6. Very Strong OOP and demonstrable knowledge of design pattern implementation 7. Good in logical thinking and analytical skills 8. Should be a quick Learner and self-motivated problem solver
1. Proficient in Flutter 2. Experience in MVVM Code architecture 3. Experience in working with API, local data 4. Knowledge in all the updated widgets 5. Knowledge in BLOC design patterns 6. Knowledge in the Flutter app life cycle 7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS 8. Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore 9. Have experience in iOS app submission in AppStore 10. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
1. Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
11. Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
13. Familiarity with continuous integration
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
2. Develop native iPhone, iPad application using SWIFT and safari based iPhone applications.
3. Strong Experience with Swift and Objective-C.
4. Strong Experience with iPhone SDK/ XCode.
5. Able to implement iPhone SDK features including SQL Lite / File System, Video Audio, Touch Views and XML / RSS.
6. Developing iPhone, iPad and Mac OS X applications using Cocoa and Objective-C
7. XCode, Interface Builder, Simulator and Instruments
8. Understanding of Enterprise level Mobile Applications
9. Experience in RESTFUL API, JSON and XML
10. Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms
11. Experience in ecommerce application is an added advantage
12. Good Understanding of network protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP and SSL
13. Hands on experience on Mobile Features like Geolocations , Fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
14. Solid Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
1. Proficient in React Native 2. Experience in React Native Code architecture 3. Experience in working with API, local data 4. Knowledge in all the updated packages 5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications in Android and iOS 6. Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore 7. Have experience in iOS app submission in AppStore 8. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
1. SAP FI & CO: Sr/Manager position (Must have worked on GST and VAT), Domestic Projects (Indian clients), CA / Final background
2. Should have at least 2 end-to-end SAP implementation experience in modules.
3. Experience with GST implementation is mandatory for Con and Below and S4 Hana implementation experience is mandatory for Sr. Con and above.
4. Exposure to more than 1 module would be an added advantage
5. Skills in implementation in multi geographies would be an added advantage
6. Work experience in a Big 4 or system integrator companies
7. Industry experience in relevant functional areas of having handled key business processes over and above SAP experience would be an added advantage
1. Good Hands-on experience with customization (Apex Triggers, Classes & Visual Force), configuration (Formulas, Workflows, Approval processes, Custom objects and fields, Sharing Rules, Page layouts, Record types, Permission Sets, Reports, and Dashboards) and Integration experience with Salesforce.com API.
2. Experience with Agile methodology and ability to handle multiple projects.
4. Integrate Salesforce with other systems using REST API, SOAP API or Streaming API.
5. Work and develop code in compliance with Salesforce team processes, coding standards, technical design documents, platform architectural initiatives, and leadership direction.
6. Basic knowledge of Apttus CLM.
1. Experience in working with Selenium Framework (Building & Automating with Framework). Selenium with Cucumber Framework is will be added advantage.
2. Good Knowledge on Algorithms and Data structures.
3. Good in-depth knowledge in core java.
4. Any experience or knowledge on gradlegroovy is a preferred
5. Willing to learn Pega.
6. Any scripting language experience or knowledge is a plus.
1. Strong Knowledge of mobile application and automated testing in Xamarin UI Test cross platform environment
2. Hands- on Experience in atleast one type of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning implementations
3. Hands-on Experience in Test automation framework development of enterprise applications using C# and other languages
4. Hands- on Experience with Xamarin UI TEST, Visual Studio and Gitlab
5. Hands-on Experience in version control, Merge Request process and CI/CD pipelines in Gitlab
1. Experience in developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POC) using NFT, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
2· Able to handle cryptocurrency development / crypto exchange development, Wallet, Involve in development of Ethereum ERC721, ERC1155,TRC 721
3· Block Chain based App Development as well as Token Development.
4· Strong understanding and experience in developing blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
5· Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, NodeJS, Python
6· Sound understanding of distributed systems, operating system principles, AwS.
7· Hands-on experience in distributed computing frameworks (such as MPI, distributed DBs, Map-Reduce, TelosB, Blockchain etc.)
8· Experience with database architecture and design to create storage solution for managing distributed ledger and related data/state in files/database system.
9· Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication & system solution skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world
1. The candidates should have strong fundamentals in Blockchain technology.
2. He/she needs to be very strong in Ethereum (or) Hyperledger Fabric, Node js (or) Golang, Solidity, Rest API Developments.It will be an added advantage if familiar with other different Blockchain platforms as well.
3. Experience working in Cryptocurrency Coin developments/ wallets/ Dex/ NFT platforms will be an added advantage.
4. Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithms, design patterns.
5. Exposure in AWS and deployment of chain code, Kubernetes, Couch db
6. Write excellent, lean code and follow the code standards.
7. Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
8. Be involved in the global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest practices.
9. Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones.
1. Implement game functionality as per communicated design
2. Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets
3. Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
4. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
5. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
6. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
7. Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
8. Familiarity with level design and planning
9. Experience with game physics and particle systems
10. Experience with mobile game development
11. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
12. Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns